Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting Ready For Fall 2010 Semester


I am excited to get started with another semester of school. This is my first time every blogging and I think that it will be interesting to figure out how to do things. I hope that everyone is doing well and that we can work together in accomplishing our goals so that we can all succeed in this class. I look forward to working and hearing from all of you throughout the semester and hopefully there after.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dorian, you have a beautiful family. I am in the same class with you, Nursing 6004. Emmie Comer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorian,this is the first time I have ever posted a comment on a blog before. I knew if I messed it up you would understand. Your family is absolutely precious. I really admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorian you got to tell me the details of your winnings :)

    Nice Music!

    ReplyDelete